The ARC Team application form is now CLOSED.
The application form for ARCs will usually be open a few weeks in advance of each book release.
***Please read this page carefully before applying to join the ARC Team.***
What is an ARC, and how can you get your hands on one?
ARCs (meaning Advance Review Copies, Advance Reader Copies, etc.) are copies of a book that are offered in advance of the book release to select readers and bloggers, so they can read the book in advance of publication and review it on release day/week.
How to apply to request an ARC:
The link to the application form can be found at the bottom of this page. The application form will be open whenever there are ARCs available.
- A limited number of ARCs will be available for each book, so please understand that not everyone who requests an ARC can receive one.
- If you are selected for the ARC Team, you will be notified by email and sent a free ebook ARC via BookFunnel certified mail (sent from firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Note that ARCs will usually be sent out about 3-5 days in advance of release day.
- Please only accept an ARC if you are committed to reading and reviewing the book by the date specified in the application. As quantities are limited, if you accept one, that means someone else didn't get one.
- You can post your review of the book on Amazon (and everywhere else you like to post your reviews—your blog, Goodreads, BookBub, social media, etc.), on the date specified in the application and the email containing your ARC.
If you've received an ARC of one of Jaine's books in the past:
- The ARC Team is ever-changing; receiving an ARC in the past does not guarantee that you'll receive the next one.
- A limited number of ARCs are available for each book, and there are many criteria that are considered in selecting reviewers for each book.
- 2-4 weeks prior to release day, Jaine sends out an email to selected members of the ARC Team from the previous book release, to alert them that a new ARC is coming. If the form below is OPEN to accept new applicants and you haven't received that email, then you aren't on the list to receive the next ARC (or possibly the email was missed or went to spam). You'll need to fill out the current form to request an ARC.
- Please be sure to add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts, so you don't miss out on future ARC Team emails.